The easy home selling process with the M Team:
- Choose a real estate agent for you
- Prepare your home to be listed
- Your agent goes to work – Marketing, internet ads & open houses.
- Review and negotiate offers with your agent
Making a great first impression with your home:
- Minor repairs can make all the difference
- Make your home sparkle by cleaning up and making the home look new and presentable
- Do not be in the home during showings and visits.
- Keep your pets out of the way
Home Sellers Statistics
- 88% of sellers agents say they stage all homes they are trying to sell. No matter if their easy or tougher to sell
- The most common rooms staged in a home are the living room 93%, kitchen 84%, master bedroom 78%, and dining room 72&.
- The rooms to leave out would be laundry room, kids rooms, garage, closets, backyards
- The median dollar amount spent on staging is around $400.
- Around 30% of agents sellers have reported a 1-5% increase in price offers on staged homes compared to similar properties.
- Over half of sellers’ agents reported a decrease in the time on the market when a home was staged